9/30/2007

Welcome to Tastes Like R'n'R!


Music, so much better than Crack.

Seeing as how I've acquired so many albums and other delightful tidbits via those kindhearted saints who go through the trouble of sharing their favourite of records on platforms such as Blogspot & Wordpress, I decided to give something back. For every album I download off of the internet, I will upload one back. Hopefully some of you will appreciate it and do the same in the future. Here you could find a variety of genres I appreciate- from Freakbeat to Hip-Hop, Post-Punk to Soul, Funeral Doom to Harsh Electronics, Industrial to Neo-Psychedelia, No to New (Wave) & Boston to L.A. If you see a colored, bolded song title, that means it's a personal pick of mine. All uploads will be password protected (you can find it on the right column of this page).

Happy listening.